Springtime Shenanigans

Image result for langan park mobile alabama
Image result for student rec pool south alabamaHello everyone, as Spring has finally arrived I'd like to share with you my favorite springtime activities. My favorite outdoor place on campus would be the Student Rec Pool. The pool is an awesome place to relax and enjoy time with friends. I've played countless games of volleyball and basketball in the water and it has been a blast. I also find it relaxing to to just lay poolside in the hammocks a read book or binge watch a TV show. My favorite off campus outdoor activity would be going to Langan Park with my friends. It's a nice throwback to the good ole days when you weren't  stressed and all you cared about was recess. It's also very refreshing to take a nice long walk and feel the cool breeze. I highly recommend these springtime activities because they are great stress relievers and lots of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Serves

A Piece of Advice