My Time as a Jag

Hello everyone!!
As a freshman, I would have to say I am loving the college experience. While going to school at South, I learned many valuable lessons, one being closed mouths don't get fed. College is not the time to be shy and afraid to speak up. I learned quickly, to ask for help when I needed it and to network with people so that I could succeed. Even though I learned the hard way,  I still feel that South is the best place for me. Being on South's campus has opened many doors for me. For example, I was able to connect with my mentor, Mrs.Jamora who has set up a time for me to shadow a Pharmacist, which is my dream job. I have met some of my best friends here. I have also made tons of memories by going to campus sporting events, Jaguar Production events and just hanging out with my friends. All in all coming to South has been one of the best decisions I have made and with that being said, I wish you future Jags well as you embark your journey at South!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Serves

A Piece of Advice

Springtime Shenanigans